My First Fangirl My First Fangirl

Man this cheered me right the fuck up. Plus, some great animation, everything had a nice smooooth flow to it.

What Does The Fox Say What Does The Fox Say

yeah, im going to say this is a fairly nice flash. Especially considering that on face value it looked like something more critically satirical. Anamation had a nice unique feel and your sound was great, nice job you two.

Game Grumps: Arin is Mad Game Grumps: Arin is Mad

came in thinking this was going to be a casual hateflash , but relieved to find its something pretty awesome. my two favorite bits are how well you can convey emotion with those facial expressions, and the fluidity of movement, though i don't think we got to see that to fullest given that you can only be so active sitting on a couch.

Starmada Starmada

Awesome to the maX!!! addicting, simple, lots of upgrades fantastic music- major looting " i don't know how many upgrades i got from just replaying the 1st level" in short good work i hope it goes viral.

Vibe13 responds:

thanks man - you're support is much appreciated.

Eggstinction Eggstinction

This was pretty good reminded me of the better newgrounds games like alien hominid and such, the idea of dinosaurs versus aliens with them being able to wield guns, just works well.

13 Days After 13 Days After

I played this on a laptop so its inevitable that i would have had a tougher time, the music is good it sets a good mood, sound effects are nice and clear but i cant help but feel it could be better. not bad but not great.

Donut Quest Donut Quest

wow, this is so serene , nice and rellaxing but still fast and upbeat enough to go for a walk on. Im gonna start listening to this whenever i go to create something- thank you sexual lobster! whever you may be!

Toxic Spill (Hektik) Toxic Spill (Hektik)

Now entering Level 7: machronite queen boss fight BEGIN!

nice, thanks for the tight track, hektik

Levitate (Hektik) Levitate (Hektik)

This feels it should be on a closing track or something- it's got closure.

DETHMetal DETHMetal

" the dunkin the hills will wake you, from a thousand deaths, a cup of blackened blood , dying, dying, your dying for a cup"

really well done shad, love the saturation

Dream eater Dream eater

well well, i didn't realize you had a newgrounds account- nice.
overall i gotta say this is some of the best work i've seen in this type of category . i especialy like how the shading allows you to play with the creatures figure. i didn;t realize it had wraith figure until my eyes really adjusted- nice job 10

Johnny Test Johnny Test

its so wrong

but it feels so right, no?