Donut Quest Donut Quest

wow, this is so serene , nice and rellaxing but still fast and upbeat enough to go for a walk on. Im gonna start listening to this whenever i go to create something- thank you sexual lobster! whever you may be!

Toxic Spill (Hektik) Toxic Spill (Hektik)

Now entering Level 7: machronite queen boss fight BEGIN!

nice, thanks for the tight track, hektik

Levitate (Hektik) Levitate (Hektik)

This feels it should be on a closing track or something- it's got closure.

Sitar Trance Sitar Trance

question have you ever listened to 0009 soundsystem solarblue remix? this has a similar feel only this feels more tribal, not bad keep it up.

Silence the Children Silence the Children

it brang me sowhere else

Tell me have you considered doing musical scores for games?-This really did fill me with a bunch of different visions, the song is very image provoking- nicely done!

hektikmusic responds:

oh i have more than considered it, i'm in the process of scoring a couple right now but i'm always down for more!! i'm glad you enjoyed this track, it's definitely one of my favorites of mine of this type.

Days Ahead Days Ahead

and from the eye was shed a single tear.

wow, i visited here trying to find some good music , instead i found far more emotional. there's a site called kickstarter if you ever want to run donations for your stuff.

hania responds:

That's a great idea but one of the requirements of Kickstarter is that you are a US resident. I live in Australia :(

Mysterious Sleeper Mysterious Sleeper

sounds good.

It really blends together well.Maybe they should just start using stuff like this in the games hyper battles. a ten for mistro .

might i download this somewhere?