Starmada Starmada

Awesome to the maX!!! addicting, simple, lots of upgrades fantastic music- major looting " i don't know how many upgrades i got from just replaying the 1st level" in short good work i hope it goes viral.

Vibe13 responds:

thanks man - you're support is much appreciated.

Eggstinction Eggstinction

This was pretty good reminded me of the better newgrounds games like alien hominid and such, the idea of dinosaurs versus aliens with them being able to wield guns, just works well.

13 Days After 13 Days After

I played this on a laptop so its inevitable that i would have had a tougher time, the music is good it sets a good mood, sound effects are nice and clear but i cant help but feel it could be better. not bad but not great.

Virtua Pet Virtua Pet

" it was already dead what were you thinking" if nothing else this game has a certain charm to it

PPGD: Battle in Megaville PPGD: Battle in Megaville

IM LOCING THIS

Really good job on this actually feels like a genuine arcade fighter, thanks for the bleed-man dipped goodness.

Tidepool Tidepool

Meh...

At first i thought this was just meant to piss me off but , it's actually not that bad. its odd that a strong person would be that small.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Dude nice

It's nice to see something educational that doesn't put a person to sleep, more like this please.

New Evolution New Evolution

Doodle god and doodle devil

Sorry guy , i like the island concept but it's still too close to pre-existing games even the element interface.

Evolution Squared Evolution Squared

pretty good

I love that the thing evolves a monocle, does it adapt a British accent as well?

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

My new favorite

Amazing! Better yet it's not some dumb smash bros. knockoff! It'd be great to see an update with new characters or just a followup