My First Fangirl My First Fangirl

Man this cheered me right the fuck up. Plus, some great animation, everything had a nice smooooth flow to it.

What Does The Fox Say What Does The Fox Say

yeah, im going to say this is a fairly nice flash. Especially considering that on face value it looked like something more critically satirical. Anamation had a nice unique feel and your sound was great, nice job you two.

Game Grumps: Arin is Mad Game Grumps: Arin is Mad

came in thinking this was going to be a casual hateflash , but relieved to find its something pretty awesome. my two favorite bits are how well you can convey emotion with those facial expressions, and the fluidity of movement, though i don't think we got to see that to fullest given that you can only be so active sitting on a couch.

Game Grumps Naruto Game Grumps Naruto

That uh... i mean i don't even watch game grumps and i was kind of fanboying all the same. Really good job with animation transition, really fluid, very soft. keep up the excellent work

PleaseDiePie PleaseDiePie

Personally i like pewdiepie, and i think smosh..well is smosh. But this was honestly pretty damn funny. Hell i hope these people find this, if you can't have humor about yourself- well- damn you got to be butthurt alot of the time.

Parody Parody Parody Parody Parody Parody

wow, im gonna have to remember this song when i do something fan-related. yet another piece of gold mr sexual lobster

Sexual-Lobster responds:

cheers

HELLBENDERS - Applooza HELLBENDERS - Applooza

i dont know wheather to laugh, scream in fear or cry in horror. all my stars to this awesome coalition of artists

Shadmans Murderjournal Shadmans Murderjournal

if one good thing can be said of this, its that you can definitely get a good taste of what theshadling is about- death-sex-badassery-murder-explossion s. bassicaly if thats not what you enjoy dont look at the damn thing.

Zelda:Whatever Zelda:Whatever

got to give him props for not making tingle inherently gay- also great humor

Pregnetheus Pregnetheus

this was pretty good but i cant under stand why she didn't just grab it.
considering you dont do parody stuff too much this was reallly good